Any instructions with [brackets], refers you to the Technique Page in the Library of this site for the complete free how-tos.
The fabric I used for Row #13 is from Timeless Treasures Fabrics
1. Cut fabrics D, E [Rotary Cutting~ #D + #E]
2. Sew a strip set from the cut 23" x 1½" wide strip fabrics D + E [Strip Piecing].
Press the seams open [Pressing].
Cut the strip sets down into 15 ~ 2½" x 1½" units.
3. Cut the Fabric
D 2½" wide strips down into 23 ~ 1½"
x 2½" patches.
4. Lay out the 15 units, as illustrated.
Sew [Machine Piecing] the units together in numerical order.
Row #13 Units
5. Block ~ 4" finished size [Blocking].
6. Sew the 15 blocks into a row along the sewing lines, as illustrated.
Jacquard Row #13
7. Sew Row #13 to the top edge of the Row #12 finished section.
The Jacquard Quilt so far!
Content & Graphics © 2001~ Victoriana Quilt Designs
All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.