Any instructions with [brackets], refers you to the Technique Page in the Library of this site for the complete free how-tos.
The fabric I used for Row #16 are from
1. Cut fabrics C + D [Rotary Cutting~ #D + #E]
2. Sew strip sets from the cut fabrics C + D [Strip Piecing].
Press the seams open [Pressing].
Cut the strip sets down into 15 ~ 4½" x 4½" blocks, as illustrated.
Row #16 Block
3. Block ~ 4" finished size [Blocking].
4. Sew the 15 blocks into a row along the sewing lines, as illustrated.
Jacquard Row #16
6. Sew Row #16 to the top edge of the Row #15 finished section.
The Jacquard Quilt so far!
Content & Graphics © 2001~ Victoriana Quilt Designs
All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.