Any instructions with [brackets], refers you to the Technique Page in the Library of this site for the complete free how-tos.
The fabric I used for Row #5 is from Textile Creations.
1. Cut fabrics B + E [Rotary Cutting~ #D + #E]
2. Cut the strips into these patches:
Fabric B: 14 ~ 4½" squares and 2 ~ 2½" x 4½" rectangles
Fabric E: 30 ~ 1½" squares
3. Lay out the patches into 14 square units and 2 rectangle units, as illustrated.
Sew [Corner Triangles] the corner triangles to the Fabric B patches, as illustrated.
4. Block these units at their finished size [Blocking] ~ The squares at 4" and the rectangles at 2" x 4".
5. Layout the 16 units into a row, beginning and ending with a rectangle unit, as illustrated.
Jacquard Row #5
Sew [Machine Piecing] along the sewing lines. Match the points.
6. Sew Row #5 to the top edge of the Row #4 finished section.
The Jacquard Quilt so far!
Content & Graphics © 2001~ Victoriana Quilt Designs
All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.