Any instructions with [brackets], refers you to the Technique Page in the Library of this site for the complete free how-tos.
The fabric I used for Row #2 is from Henry Glass & Co.
1. Cut fabrics D + E [Rotary Cutting~ #D + #E]
2. Sew strip sets from the cut fabrics D + E [Strip Piecing].
Note: If using FQ Fabric D strips, sew two of them onto one of the Fabric E strips.
Press the seams open [Pressing].
Cut the strip sets down into 30 ~ 2½" x 4½" units.
3. Lay out the 30 units into 15 four patch blocks, as illustrated.
Sew [Machine Piecing] the units together, as instructed:
~Sew them together, matching the seams.
Row #2 Block
4. Block ~ 4" finished size [Blocking].
5. Sew the 15 blocks into a row along the sewing lines, as illustrated. Match the seams, as before.
Jacquard Row #2
6. Sew Row #2 to the top edge of Row #1.
The Jacquard Quilt so far!
Content & Graphics © 2001~ Victoriana Quilt Designs
All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.