Any instructions with [brackets], refers you to the Technique Page in the Library of this site for the complete free how-tos.
The fabric I used for Row #12 is from Free Spirit.
1. Cut fabrics A + E [Rotary Cutting~ #D + #E]
2. Sew the strips together, end to end, into long strips.
Press the seams open [Pressing].
3. Sew [Machine Piecing] the Fabric A + E strips together, as illustrated below.
4. Block ~ 4" x 60" finished size [Blocking].
Jacquard Row #12
5. Sew Row #12 to the top edge of the Row #11 finished section.
The Jacquard Quilt so far!
Content & Graphics © 2001~ Victoriana Quilt Designs
All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.