Any instructions with [brackets], refers you to the Technique Page in the Library of this site for the complete free how-tos.
The fabric I used for Row #14 are from
1. Cut fabrics C, D [Rotary Cutting~ #D + #E]
2. Sew a strip set from the cut 23" x 1½" wide strip fabrics C + D [Strip Piecing].
Press the seams open [Pressing].
Cut the strip sets down into 15 ~ 2½" x 1½" units.
3. Cut the Fabric
C 2½" wide strips down into 23 ~ 1½"
x 2½" patches.
4. Lay out the 15 units, as illustrated.
Sew [Machine Piecing] the units together in numerical order.
Row #14 Blocks
5. Block ~ 4" finished size [Blocking].
6. Sew the 15 blocks into a row along the sewing lines, as illustrated.
Jacquard Row #14
7. Sew Row #14 to the top edge of the Row #13 finished section.
The Jacquard Quilt so far!
Content & Graphics © 2001~ Victoriana Quilt Designs
All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.