Any instructions with [brackets], refers you to the Technique Page in the Library of this site for the complete free how-tos.
The fabric I used for Row #15 is from
1. Cut fabrics B, E [Rotary Cutting~ #D + #E]
2. Make pairs of half-square triangles [Half-Square Triangles~ Pair] as follows:
Use the 5" squares
B + E to make 15 pairs of half-square triangles
Square up each unit to 4½" square.
3. Sew [Corner Triangles] the corner triangles to the Fabric E corner, as illustrated.
Row #15 Block
4. Block ~ 4" finished size [Blocking].
5. Sew the 15 blocks into a row along the sewing lines, as illustrated.
Jacquard Row #15
6. Sew Row #15 to the top edge of the Row #14 finished section.
The Jacquard Quilt so far!
Content & Graphics © 2001~ Victoriana Quilt Designs
All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.