Any instructions with [brackets], refers you to the Technique Page in the Library of this site for the complete free how-tos.
The three fabrics I used for Row #7 are from
1. Cut fabrics C, D + E [Rotary Cutting~ #D + #E]
Note: The Fabric A ~ 1½" wide strips were cut with Row #6.
2. Sew strip sets from the cut fabrics D + E [Strip Piecing].
Press the seams open [Pressing].
Cut the strip sets down into 15 ~ 2½" x 3½" units.
3. Sew the Fabric
A 1½" wide strips end to end to make a long 1½"
x 60½" strip.
4. Lay out the 15 units, as illustrated.
Sew [Machine Piecing] the units together, as instructed:
Row #7 Unit
5. Block ~ 3" x 4" finished size [Blocking].
6. Sew the 15 blocks into a row along the sewing lines, as illustrated.
Sew the Fabric A remaining long strip to the bottom of the row,
along the sewing line drawn on the unit row.
Jacquard Row #7
7. Sew Row #7 to the top edge of the Row #6 finished section.
The Jacquard Quilt so far!
Content & Graphics © 2001~ Victoriana Quilt Designs
All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.