Any instructions with [brackets], refers you to the Technique Page in the Library of this site for the complete free how-tos.
The fabric I used for Row #9 is from Andover Fabrics.
1. Cut fabrics A + E [Rotary Cutting~ #D + #E]
2. Make pairs of half-square triangles [Half-Square Triangles~ Pair] as follows:
Use the 5" squares
A + E to make 15 pairs of half-square triangles
Square up each unit to 4½" square.
Row #9 Block
3. Block ~ 4" finished size [Blocking].
4. Lay out the 15 half square triangle blocks, as illustrated.
Sew [Machine Piecing] the blocks into a row along the sewing lines, as instructed. Match the points.
Jacquard Row #9
5. Sew Row #9 to the top edge of the Row #8 finished section.
The Jacquard Quilt so far!
Content & Graphics © 2001~ Victoriana Quilt Designs
All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.